Perfect for the client that wishes to phase in their purchase dependent on budget, has time to source their own furnishings and accessories and enjoys working on their own. We spend an hour on-site with you reviewing and discussing your wishes and needs to build on ideas for one room. We gather the appropriate measurements and photos on site and take the information gathered to our office to begin planning. We create a functioning furniture plan for you with furniture pieces clearly identified and dimensioned so that you can begin sourcing to complete the space.
Your two part consultation package will Include the following:
Part 1: In-home session:
• up to a one hour in-home discussion of your wants, goals and aspirations
• review questionnaire and inspiration photos
• discuss possible ideas and options to determine floor plan
• site measurement and photos
Some of the topics we may discuss during this in-home session;
• style and design vision determination
• window treatment ideas
• furniture placement
• lighting ideas
• accessories and styling placement options
• suggestions on creative wall treatments, focal walls and features
Part 2: In-studio session:
• determine best furniture plan option
• draw and create layout of furniture plan
• dimension and label plan with all pertinent dimensions and furniture and accessorising detail recommendations
• submit one furniture plan electronically (see sample plan)
To make the most of our time, we come prepared with samples or brochures we feel may be helpful and make our meeting more productive. Also, we’ll send you a questionnaire to fill out and return at least 48 hours ahead of our meeting to help us better prepare for the consultation. We suggest having images of rooms and/or pieces you like on hand to communicate your style, likes and wishes. We also encourage you to have a notebook ready to record information you receive during our working session. This consultation will provide you with a plan to achieve your room decor goals.
Book a consultation today.
$650 plus HST, one hour in home, one hour in studio
* applicable only for dining, living, bedroom, den or family rooms