A good fit for those who want to gain some initial direction, gather design advice for various rooms throughout their home or confirm ideas with a non biased professional, this consultation provides general tips and design concepts for you to implement at your discretion.
Some of the topics we may discuss are;
• paint colour recommendations
• help identify your style
• built ins
• finishing choices (such as tiles, counter tops, flooring etc…)
• window treatment ideas
• suggestions on creative wall treatments, focal walls and features
• proportions, scale and balance discussions
• rugs and flooring
• furniture placement
• lighting ideas
• necessary updates to rooms or furniture
• ideas for new furniture, furnishings and upholstery
• accessories and styling placement suggestions
• ideas on how to mix patterns
• help with defining a comfortable budget
• renovations and construction advice
• appropriate sources in the city
To make the most of our time, we come prepared with samples or brochures we feel may be helpful and make our meeting more productive. Also, we’ll send you a questionnaire to fill out and return at least 48 hours ahead of our meeting to help us better prepare for the consultation. We suggest having images of rooms and/or pieces you like on hand to communicate your style, likes and wishes. We also encourage you to have a notebook ready to record information you receive during our working session. This consultation will provide you with lots of advice to get you to achieve your decor goals.
Book a consultation today.
$450 plus HST, up to two hours